There are no charges or costs for signing up to be an eJuror. There is also no guarantee that there will be cases for you to complete once you sign up. Cases are assigned based upon availability from attorneys, where you live (your residence), and your demographic details.
Just like actual jury service, to qualify as an eJuror, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be of sound mind and good moral character;
- be able to read and write;
- have never been convicted of a felony; and
- not be under indictment or other legal accusation of misdemeanor theft or felony theft or any felony charge.
As a active member of eJuror survey panel, you can earn US $5 to $200 for each completed Case or Survey study.
Are You Ready to Sign Up Now!
We have a list of Mock Jury Panels for you, explore them and join for for Free. You can become a member by filling out a simple online registration form.