The Physicians Advisory Council® is a worldwide group of physicians and surgeons who help influence the future of medicine and healthcare by participating in online opinion surveys and discussions.
When you join the Physicians Advisory Council®, you have the opportunity to express your opinions, give your advice, argue your points of view, and share your knowledge.
Your location – from your computer. Your free surveys research panel community allows us to work with participants who are connected to the Internet anywhere in the world!
If you are 18 years older or above you are able to become a member of Physicians Advisory Council.
By participating in an online survey or discussion:
- You will receive an honorarium for every online survey you complete. The amount depends on the length of the online survey or interview, and ranges from a minimum of $25 U.S. to $250 U.S. or more.
- If you complete a very short survey (no more than five or so minutes in length), your name will be entered in a drawing for a number of cash awards.
- You will receive your payment by check within four weeks.
By simply being a member of the Physicians Advisory Council®:
- Your name and address will be entered in a monthly drawing for $250 in cash prizes.
Physicians in the state of Minnesota:
- Are prohibited from receiving gifts valued at over $50 per calendar year from drug manufacturers and distributors.
Joining Fees :
Membership in Physicians Advisory Council® is FREE. You will never have to pay any money to be a member.
How to Join :
Either you are are a physician or not, but your job is belong to healthcare industry, and would like to participate in online surveys, then you should need to register yourself as an active member of Physicians Advisory Council.
To become a member of Physicians Advisory Council Simply fill out an online registration form and start participating in Survey Studies as per your free time slots.